Permanent Urology Physician Job in New York - University of Vermont Health Network
University of Vermont Health Network Medical Group seeks full-time urologist for faculty position in the Department of Urology. As we continue to expand and grow our current urology practice at Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital (CVPH) in Plattsburgh, New York, enjoy:
The University of Vermont is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Applications from women, veterans, individuals with disabilities and people from diverse racial, ethnic, and cultural backgrounds are encouraged.
- Support of a collegial group of 13 faculty including three highly respected urologists in Plattsburgh.
- Shared call of 1:4 with strong backup from the Urology faculty in Burlington.
- BE/BC American Board of Urology or Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada required.
Our community-based physicians enjoy a great work / life balance that is unparalleled in a large metro area.
Candidates with interest in this physician opportunity please contact Katie Hackett:
- Plattsburgh, New York is minutes from the beaches of Lake Champlain, America’s largest lake outside of the Great Lakes.
- Within an hour, you can find yourself shopping in Montreal, hiking in the Adirondack Mountains, enjoying the Lake Placid Olympic Region, or a short ferry-ride away from Burlington, Vermont.
- Our central location allows you to ski Whiteface Mountain and dine in Vermont all in one weekend!
- Outdoor enthusiasts will find everything from Alpine skiing, snowboarding, and cross-country skiing to ice fishing, cycling, and countless hiking trails.
- With excellent schools and a reasonable cost of living, northern New York is a unique place to call home!
Please reference Job Position ID 161981 when responding.