Community Engagement Coordinator
We are seeking a qualified individual for a permanent full-time position in a medical facility in Boston.
- Work with local community partners to identify community priorities, strengths, and needs related to opioid overdose.
- Liaison for coalition coordinator, members, clinical experts, and other stakeholders.
- Ensure that community Is engaged and support local decision making.
- Develop and implement a Community Action Plan that interprets evidence-based interventions.
- Facilitate trainings and meetings in both community and clinical settings
- Provide support and technical assistance to communities
- Use publications and other outreach to present key findings and tools
- Masters in Social Work, Public Health, or other human services areas or equivalent experience.
- 3 years cumulative experience in community engagement, addiction content, or coordination.
- Facilitation and interviewing skills.
- Experience with issues of cultural humility and power.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Bilingual or multi-lingual skills preferred.
- Experience in addiction and substance use disorders strongly preferred.
- Experience in evaluation and qualitative data collection a plus.
- Local, state, and national travel required.
- Some evenings and weekends required.
- Ability to independently travel, occasionally overnight, to multiple locations throughout Massachusetts.
- Community Engagement experience required.
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, please apply directly to this post, send your resume to email@example.com.