Permanent Academic Urology Physician Job - Southern Illinois University Springfield
Signing and Retention Incentives!
The Division of Urology, Department of Surgery at Southern Illinois University seeks a board eligible/certified Urologist to join colleague in expanding the program in Decatur, Illinois.
- This clinically oriented position offers opportunities for teaching, research and collaboration with faculty colleagues.
- Enjoy weekly resident interaction and working exclusively at one hospital, Decatur Memorial Hospital, a 300 bed, Level 2 trauma center.
- The Division of Urology has an excellent urology residency program with a total of ten residents.
- A faculty appointment is available at the Assistant or Associate level commensurate with experience.
- The ideal candidate will share our mission to provide world-class urologic care through education, clinical medicine and research.
- This position offers a competitive salary as well as a full and comprehensive benefits package.
- Signing and retention incentives!
Decatur is a safe, family-oriented community with
- a low cost of living
- two institutions of higher learning offering both training & advanced degrees
- great amenities
- strong Midwestern values and
- easy access to St. Louis, Chicago and Indianapolis.
Children will enjoy a hands-on accredited zoo, premier children’s museum and Overlook Adventure Park. Innovative magnet schools, free Montessori education, and project based learning opportunities provide advanced public education.
Between our $14 million public development project in downtown Decatur and the shores of Lake Decatur, we offer fine dining, live entertainment, boutique shopping and year-round water recreation activities!
Candidates with interest in this physician opportunity please contact Katie Hackett:
Please reference Job Position ID 163092 when responding.