Florida-Interventional Cardiology Physician Job in Gainesville
The Cardiac and Vascular Institute, a physician-owned practice and the premier provider of Cardiac and Vascular services in North Central Florida, is adding an Interventional Cardiologist. Features include
- Busy procedural practice
- Income potential above the 90th percentile - MGMA Total Compensation
- Academic appointment
- Clinical research if desired – vibrant research program with 16 active studies
The Cardiac and Vascular Institute is Great Place to Work Certified for 2019-2020. With their 20 Cardiologists and 2 Surgeons who are passionate about their team approach to comprehensive cardiovascular care, they deliver services of the highest quality and receive exceptional patient satisfaction scores.
Gainesville, Florida offers a superb way of life.
- Largest city in North Central Florida
- Low cost of living and no state income tax
- Highly rated for families, schools, diversity & nightlife
- 30 miles of biking and hiking trails
Interested candidates please contact
Physician and Advance Practice Recruiter
314-236-4563 – Phone and Text
Please reference position ID 163443 when responding.