Mental Health Professional - Clinic-Based - No Weekends/Call/Evenings
LCSW / LICSW / LMHC /LMFT / LPC
No Weekends, Evenings, or Call
Student Loan Forgiveness (LCSW)
Greater Olympia, WA
A growing health organization is seeking a Mental Health professional to join their team! The role is part of an established team experiencing growth and is offering a great retirement plan, no-cost to you health insurance, Student Loan Forgiveness up to $50k for LCSWs, and great work/life balance. No call, no evenings, and no weekends required.
- Provide excellent patient care to the local community by accurately assessing, diagnosing, treating, and advocating for the patient.
- Work as part of team with other Mental Health Professionals, Specialists, and all other medical professionals within the patient's care team.
- Communicate effectively and positively with patients, staff members, and leadership.
- Provide assistance to the patient/family regarding navigation through the healthcare system as needed.
- Masters Degree or higher.
- State of Washington LCSW / LICSW / LMHC /LMFT / LPC upon hire.
- NPI License upon hire.
- Previous Medicaid billing experience a plus.