Spine Orthopaedic Surgery Positions One Hour from Baltimore - 2 hours from Philadelphia High Income Potential
Spine Orthopaedic Surgery One hour from Baltimore - 2 hours from Philadelphia - High Income Potential - This position will give you a great deal of professional and personal satisfaction.
Award winning physician owned and run Orthopaedic practice, hospital, rehab, and orthopaedic urgent care facilities located in Southeastern, PA seeks both a General and Spine Orthopedic Surgeon (other Orthopaedic Sub-specialists are welcome to respond). This integrated provider-based orthopaedic health system consists of 21 Orthopaedic Surgeons, 4 Physiatrists, 3 Podiatrists, 3 Internists, 1 Rheumatologist and 15 Advanced Practitioners has served several Pennsylvania Counties for more than 30 years.
- You will be joining a well-established and respected group of Orthopaedic Surgeons and physicians
- Outstanding salary and income potential (MGMA 90%)
- Partnership track (within two years)
- Full benefits
- Very large referral base made up of primary care physicians, Physiatrists, and the group's owned orthopaedic urgent care center will lead to quick practice growth
- The group has five locations in York, Adams and Cumberland counties
- Your practice will be located in the Mechanicsburg (near Harrisburg) office
- Beautiful physician owned state-of-the-art Orthopaedic Hospital is located in York, PA
- The Mechanicsburg/Harrisburg (PA Capital City) area offers great schools, very affordable homes, and many social amenities including a number of museums, arts and science center, historic sites, the symphony, and much more
- Population of over 500,000 with the service area approaching 1 million
- Several professional minor league sport teams call the area home
- Just 1 1/2 hours to Baltimore, 2 hours to Philadelphia, and less than 3 hours to New York City and Pittsburgh.
If you are searching for a new opportunity which will give you a great deal of professional satisfaction, financial rewards, and personal happiness, I highly recommend you consider this opportunity. Please contact me:
Vice President of Recruiting
Cross Country Search
Please reference position ID 159856 when responding.