Otolaryngologist -1 year's earnings $455K - Hartford County, Connecticut
Bristol Health Medical Group is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Otolaryngologist to open a new outpatient clinic in Hartford County, Connecticut.
- Develop an outpatient clinic
- General ENT with the ability to grow
- 24/7 Surgical Physician Assistant support
- Blocked OR time
- J1 & H1B visa sponsorship available
- New Office space on Hospital Campus, staffed with a full support team
- Compensation Package: Income guarantee, 1st year earnings: $455K+ full benefits
Bristol, Connecticut is the home to ESPN and is located within 2 hours of NYC and Boston. The area provides some of the top schools in the state as well as top Colleges and Universities in the nation. Bradley International Airport in Hartford, CT is only a 30-minute drive from Bristol. Conveniently located to ski areas, the shore and offering many great restaurants, craft beer breweries, the arts, & a network of 700 acres of public parks, Bristol will be a place to call home!
To learn more about this physician opportunity, please contact Katie Hackett:
Please reference position ID 160243 when responding.