Permanent Physician Urology Job - Da Vinci Xi Robot - Bristol, CT
Bristol Health Medical Group seeks Board Certified/Board Eligible Urologist to join their expanding group located in Bristol, Connecticut.
- Practice general and sub-specialty urology
- Ability to expand practice volume of Urologic Oncology, Female Urology, Outpatient Services, and more
- Large referral network from employed Primary Care & Specialist Physicians
- Da Vinci Xi Robot
- 24/7 Surgical Physician Assistant support
- New clinic space on campus staffed with a full support team, including NP, MAs, and office staff
- J1 & H1B visa sponsorship available
- Major university academic affiliation
Bristol, Connecticut is the home to ESPN and is located within 2 hours of NYC and Boston. The area provides some of the top schools in the state as well as top Colleges and Universities in the Nation. Bradley International Airport in Hartford, CT is only a 30-minute drive from Bristol. Conveniently located to ski areas, the shore and offering many great restaurants, craft beer breweries, the arts, & a network of 700 acres of public parks, Bristol will be a place to call home!
To learn more about this physician opportunity, please contact Katie Hackett:
Please reference position ID 160244 when responding.