Permanent Physician Urology Job - Da Vinci Xi Robot - Bristol, CT
Bristol Health Medical Group seeks Board Certified/Board Eligible Urologist to join their well-established, expanding group located in Hartford County, Connecticut.
- Practice general and sub-specialty urology
- Accomplished and collegial colleagues
- Large patient referral base
- Da Vinci Xi Robot & and highly-skilled surgical team
- 24/7 Surgical Physician Assistant support
- Office space in brand new ambulatory care center staffed with a full support team, including NP, MAs, and office staff
- Top compensation, quality & production bonus, relocation assistance
- Conveniently located in the center region of Connecticut and an easy commute to big cities - only two hours from both Boston and NYC!
- Safe, family-oriented communities with excellent public and private schools.
- Direct access to the Connecticut coastline and several ski areas.
- Easy travel distance to Bradley International Airport.
- Close proximity to urban living with diverse cultural opportunities including concerts, ballet, theatre, museums and wineries.
- Plenty of surrounding shopping centers, restaurants and movie theatres to visit at your leisure.
- All the joys of New England recreation: fishing, hiking, boating, biking, skiing and snowboarding.
To learn more about this physician opportunity, please contact Katie Hackett:
Please reference position ID 160244 when responding.