Permanent Orthopaedic Surgery Physician Job in Illinois
Join a nationally recognized physician-owned multi-specialty group in Illinois! Springfield Clinic seeks an exceptional board-certified/board eligible (BC/BE) Orthopedic Surgeon to join this high volume practice and split time in Springfield and Jacksonville, Illinois. With more than 400 physicians and advanced practitioners, practicing in 80 medical specialties and sub-specialties, Springfield Clinic serves a population of nearly one million patients throughout the central Illinois region. The physicians and surgeons of Springfield Clinic continue to lead the way in medical technology and innovation.
Compensation & Benefits:
- $500,000+ income potential with partnership
- $50,000 Signing bonus
- Retention Bonus (End of Year-1)
- Generous call pay - $1,000 per day (1:4 rotation-light call)
- 2-year income guarantee including comprehensive benefits, relocation and production incentive
- Long-term partnership opportunity
- Ortho 1st Clinic (walk-in) Ortho Clinic
- Advance Practice Provider - 5 days’/week non-operative coverage
- OR access is accessible and available, with an Orthopedic-trained OR team
- The OR team has a proven track record with an efficient work flow process
- Electronic Health Records (EHR)
- 24-hour Tele-Nurse Service
- 2 part-time Springfield Clinic orthopedic surgeons
- Combined volume 1 FTE and 2 Part Time - 900 patients/month
- Average annual OR cases 600 for Dr. Leutz (FTE)
- Full scope of general orthopedic surgery – sub-specialty interests are welcomed
- Springfield Clinic's Clinical Research Department conducts all of the clinical trials at Springfield Clinic.
- Many of our physicians and advance practice providers participate in clinical trials
- Capital of Illinois, rated one of the “Best Places to Live in the U.S.”
- Springfield, IL is a vibrant area with microbreweries, upscale restaurants, annual festivals and historical buildings and landmarks
- Easy access to St Louis, Missouri and Chicago, Illinois
- Home to Southern Illinois University and excellent private schools
- Family-friendly, small town living in a large, active city
Springfield Clinic’s established one million patient population provides a substantial income with an excellent work/life balance.
Interested candidates please contact:
To schedule an appointment click here
Reference position ID 161156 when responding.