Permanent CRNA Job in Illinois - 100k Signing bonus
||Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
Springfield Clinic, one of the largest multi-specialty, physician-owned medical practices in Illinois, is currently seeking a CRNA/Nurse Anesthetist to join one of the most progressive, independent medical groups in Illinois. Springfield Clinic is committed to quality, safety, service, and innovation to improve the health and lives of people in central Illinois.
- This position is located in our Springfield Ambulatory Surgery and Endoscopy Center
- Four day work week with no call
- $130/hour, 5 weeks PTO, 5 days CME, and $100,000 signing bonus
- Four 9-hour shifts/week; can pick up the fifth day if you want
- No evenings or weekends
- Team Centered Department performs more than 24,000 procedures annually
- The center has 6 surgical suites, 5 endoscopy procedure rooms, and 2 pain treatment rooms
- Completed AANA-approved course in Anesthesia
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist or new graduate eligible for certification
- ACLS and PALS certification per policy
- Current CPR certification per American Heart Association guidelines
- Licensed as an RN/Advanced Practice Nurse in the State of Illinois
Springfield is a growing, close-knit, family-friendly community that offers the amenities of larger cities without the cost. The healthcare sector is a core industry for Springfield along with the government. It is a vibrant area with microbreweries, upscale restaurants, annual art and music festivals, and historical buildings and landmarks. Springfield is also home to Southern Illinois University School of Medicine, the University of Illinois Springfield, and Lincoln Land Community College. Springfield is conveniently located along Interstate Highways 55 and 72, close to St. Louis to the south; Chicago to the north, and Indianapolis to the east. Many of the medical staff choose to live on Lake Springfield, several of its golf courses, or parks. Whether you choose to live in a subdivision, by the lake, or downtown, Springfield is a place you can call home.
Interested candidates, please contact:
Reference position ID 161156 when responding.