Illinois | Ophthalmology Cornea Specialist | Physician Job
Springfield Clinic, one of the largest multi-specialty, physician-owned medical practices in Illinois, is seeking a Cornea Specialist to join the Springfield Clinic Eye Institute and their strong team of 10 Ophthalmologists and 5 Optometrists.
The Clinic’s 500 physicians and advanced practitioners practicing in 80 medical specialties assure abundant referrals for a robust, successful practice. As partners, we are committed to our shared success.
Compensation & Benefits:
- 550,000+ partnership income potential - above the 75th percentile
- $50,000 signing bonus
- Excellent revenue stream from a partner-owned Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC)
- Comprehensive benefits
- 6-room ASC expanding to 7 rooms in 2020
- LASIK suite
- Freedom to structure your "ideal" practice
- Teaching opportunities at Southern Illinois University SOM
- Research available through Springfield Clinic’s Research Department
- Rated one of the "Best Places to Live in the U.S."
- Cost of living 16.70% lower than the national average
- Home to Southern Illinois University School of Medicine (SIU)
- Vibrant city with microbreweries, upscale restaurants and historic buildings
- Home to Lincoln's Presidential Library and Museum - one of the most visited presidential libraries in the nation
- Easy driving distance to St. Louis, Missouri and Chicago, Illinois
Springfield Clinic is growing. We are leading the way in providing extraordinary health care to our patients and an exceptional quality of life for our physicians.
For more information please contact:
Physician and Advance Practice Recruiter
314-236-4563 – Phone and Text
Please refer to ID 161160 when inquiring.