Pennsylvania-Permanent Rheumatology Physician Job-Pittsburgh
Premier Medical Associates, voted top work place in Pittsburgh 7 years in a row, is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Rheumatologist to join their expanding team located in Monroeville 20 minutes from downtown Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- 100% Rheumatology
- Established patient panel & ramp up quickly
- Advanced Practitioner support
- Infusion & Ultrasound services are provided on site
- Full Support Staff - MAs, RNs, & Office Assistant
- Compensation Package: income guarantee, sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, quality & productivity incentives, CME, 4 weeks PTO, paid malpractice, a competitive employer sponsored benefits package, and more.
Premier Medical Associates is a high performing health organization delivering an advanced care model to the more than 100,000 patients in the eastern suburbs of Pittsburgh. Recognized as a national leader in healthcare transformation, Premier is headed by a nationally awarded physician and leadership team, representing over 400 employees. Premier delivers a higher quality of care to its communities and patients through a resolute c
Premier Medical Associates, an affiliate of the Allegheny Health Network, is the largest multi-specialty physician practice in the Greater Pittsburgh area with 100 providers, 24 medical services and specialties delivering care in 10 convenient locations.
Premier is one of the country’s exemplary healthcare organizations evidenced by its operational sophistication paired with an outstanding culture of innovation, collaboration and execution.
Interested candidates please contact:
Physician and Advance Practice Recruiter
314-236-4563 – Phone and Text
Please reference position ID 161186 when responding.