Pulmonary - Critical Care Physician Job in Billings, Montana
St. Vincent Healthcare - Billings, MT seeks an additional Pulmonologist-Intensivist. Expansion is underway in the ICU and Pulmonary & Sleep clinics.
- Opportunity to include EBUS, clinical trials, teaching residents, and/or Sleep
- Flexible scheduling and strong supportive team
- Excellent package with loan repayment, signing bonus, relocation and CME
- On-site specialists include Neurosurgery, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Infectious Disease, Neurology, and Oncology
Join our team dedicated to delivering exceptional, well-coordinated care resulting in optimal outcomes for the people we serve.
Billings, Montana in the heart of "The Treasure State"
- Regional hub for health care, recreation and commerce
- Majestic landscapes with views of 5 mountain ranges
- Pristine lakes and rivers including the Yellowstone River flowing through the city
- Diverse cultural amenities
- Incredible leisure activities include hiking, mountain biking, fishing, climbing, skiing, kayaking & hunting a variety of big game
- Montana State University Billings and Rocky Mountain College
Our natural beauty is unsurpassed. Our city combines a booming economy with a comfortable, small city feel. Our quality of life is fantastic.
Interested candidates please contact:
Physician and Advanced Practice Recruiter
314-236-4517 - Phone and Text
Please reference physician job with Position ID 161270 when responding.