Cardiothoracic Surgery Physician Job in Montana
Join a well-established Cardiac Surgery team in Montana.
- 100+ hearts a year anticipated for the newly hired surgeon
- Successful TAVR program
- Significant need in thoracic surgery
- Dedicated & experienced cardiovascular surgical team
- Established state-wide & regional referral base
- Excellent salary, generous productivity incentives, signing bonus & full benefit package including relocation and loan assistance.
We are looking for team-oriented & skilled Cardiothoracic Surgeon who is motivated to make a difference in their community. Our collegial group works closely with Cardiology and Vascular Surgery. We have a well-deserved reputation for providing comprehensive cardiac care with excellent patient outcomes.
City Voted Outdoor Magazine’s #1 Town in 2016
- Regional hub for health care, recreation & commerce
- Majestic landscapes with views of 5 mountain ranges
- Pristine lakes & rivers
- Incredible leisure activities: hiking, mountain biking, fly fishing, climbing, skiing, kayaking & more
- State University
Our natural beauty is unsurpassed. Our city combines a booming economy with a comfortable, small city feel. Our quality of life is fantastic.
Interested candidates please contact
Reference position ID 161272 when responding.