Permanent Gastroenterology (GI) Physician Job in Bakersfield, California (CA)
A regionally recognized organization in Bakersfield, California (CA) seeks a Gastroenterologist (GI) to join their team. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible in Gastroenterology (GI).
- Option for general GI or EUS and ERCP procedures
- Available due to growth
- Option to teach and work with residents and fellows that rotate through the practice from UCLA
- 7 Days' of call per month - most consults done over the phone - only covering one location
- Established practice and referral network
- Competitive base salary based on MGMA median values
- Starting bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Paid time off of over nine weeks; including, vacation, sick time, holidays, and CME time
- Growing community with approximately 383k residents in town and almost 1 million in the county
- Proximity to world-class beaches, the high Sierra mountains, and everything California (CA)
- Warm and temperate climate with long summers - Bakersfield is ranked as one of the sunniest cities in the US
- Rated as one of the Best Places to Live in California (CA) by US News
- Easy-access to museums, concerts, river rafting, golf courses, national parks, rock climbing, and any outdoor activity
- 2-hours from Los Angeles, California (CA) and Disneyland!
Interested Candidates Contact:
Schedule an appointment to discuss by clicking here
Please reference where you saw the position and position ID 161422 when responding.