Gastroenterology Job - Kern Medical in Bakersfield, California
A regionally recognized organization in Central California is seeking a board certified or board eligible to become board certified Gastroenterologist to join the practice.
- Call to become 1:3
- Academic appointment at UCLA
- Established referral network
- Competitive compensation package up to $550,000 (dependent upon board certification and proven track record/experience)
- Exceptional benefits package
- Starting bonus
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF) program
- H-1B candidates can be considered
Each year, more than 200 residents, fellows and medical students enroll in our UCLA-affiliated training programs, with residencies in emergency medicine, internal medicine, obstetrics & gynecology and psychiatry. In psychiatry, there are two fellowships offered - addiction and child & adolescent psychiatry.
As a top flight regional healthcare system caring for 15,500 inpatients and 125,000 clinic patients per year,the organization is a leading voice for health, healing and wellness in the Central Valley of California.
Interested candidates please contact:
To schedule an appointment to discuss click here
Please refer to ID 161422 when responding.