Signing Bonus - General, Otology, Pediatrics or Head & Neck - Private Practice, Large Academic Program - Permanent Otolaryngology Job
One of metropolitan Detroit’s leading ENT centers seeks an otologist, general otolaryngologist, head & neck surgeon and pediatric otolaryngologist (or general otolaryngologist with a pediatric interest) due to pending retirements and increasing volume. The successful candidate will be well-trained, a team player and hardworking.
Your career will benefit from:
- An outstanding reputation in the area
- Shared ENT call of 1:6; residents take first call, allowing us a great quality of life
- Developing a special niche and having a built-in referral base due to our large size
- Security-the need and volume is great
- A cohesive, satisfied group of colleagues-minimal turnover throughout the history of the practice
- Opportunity and infrastructure to teach and do research, if desired
- An outstanding management team
- Always having a mentor available
- Our physicians are offered a great benefit package, including 401k
Interested candidates please contact:
- The revival and renovation of Detroit is capturing attention!
- Lonely Planet named it the #2 Top City to visit in "Best in Travel 2018"!
- New York Times named it one of the world’s top places to go in 2017!
- The city’s rich musical and industrial heritage is more alive than ever before, mingling with an ever-expanding array of museums, performing arts, events and international cuisine.
Please reference Job Position ID 161678 when responding.