Permanent Neurology (NEURO) Physician Job in Las Vegas, Nevada (NV)
An established and regionally recognized Neurology (NEURO) practice with two state-of-the-art clinic facilities seeks a Neurology Physician (NEURO) to join their team in Las Vegas, Nevada (NV). Candidates must be board certified or board eligible in Neurology (NEURO).
- 100% outpatient
- AANEM accredited neuromuscular lab
- No call or inpatient responsibilities
- Large influx of new patients monthly based on established referral patterns
- Collegial and efficient team to optimize ideal work/life balance
- Initial first year package of $375,000 with additional earning potential based on skills and experience
- Comprehensive benefits package including health insurance premiums covered at 100% for physician and family
- Partnership opportunity
Interested Candidates Contact:
- Proximity to Las Vegas McCarran International Airport
- #1 Entertainment capital in the world
- Ability to live in:
- Green Valley Ranch, Nevada (NV) rated #1 Best Places to Live in Nevada by Niche
- Spring Valley, Nevada (NV) rated #1 Most Diverse Places to Live in Nevada by Niche
- Henderson, Nevada (NV) rated #1 Places with the Best Public Schools in the Las Vegas Area by Niche
- Summerlin, Nevada (NV) rated #1 Best Neighborhoods to Live in Las Vegas by Niche
- Temperate climate with rarely any snow or ice
- Easy access to casinos, fine dining, shopping, museums, world-class golf courses, parks, hiking, and the Downtown Art District
- Exceptional private and public schools
- No state income tax!
Please reference where you saw the position and position ID 161685 when responding.