Family Medicine - Trenton/Princeton area PENN Medicine Princeton Health affiliated practice
Family Medicine - Trenton/Princeton area
PENN Medicine Princeton Health affiliated practice
Well-established and highly-respected primary care practice seeks an Internist or Family Medicine physician (young adults through geriatrics) to join their expanding practice. The practice is located outside of Trenton, NJ and is an easy drive to Princeton, NJ or Bucks County, PA.
- The practice has provided outstanding health care to the local community for over 40 years
- Private Practice with an affiliation with one of the top Health Systems in the United States
- You will be joining a very collegial staff of physicians and advanced practitioners
- Due to continuing practice growth, you will be busy immediately
- The practice utilizes EPIC EMR
- The financial rewards of the practice have been exceptional
- You will receive an extremely competitive base salary, an opportunity for a production bonus, and full personal and professional benefits
- Two-year partnership track
- The practice location is ideal in many respects. Within 20 minutes, you can live in a number of very desirable areas professionals have called home
- Outstanding schools, beautiful homes, great restaurants and shopping, parks and so much more make the opportunity itself even more appealing
- Its central location - 45 minutes to Philadelphia and 90 minutes to New York City give residents the best of both worlds; suburban living with easy access to two metropolitan cities and all the amenities both cities are known for
- You can be at the Jersey shore in an hour!
As you know, there are many primary care opportunities to be considered but few offer the collegiality, high financial rewards, and outstanding geographic location as this position. Whether you are newly trained or have years of experience, I highly recommend you consider this outstanding opportunity. Please contact me:
VP of Recruiting
Cross Country Search
Please reference Position ID 161931 when responding.