Permanent Gastroenterology Physician Job in Indiana
Columbus Regional Health Gastroenterology in Columbus, Indiana, is searching for a gastroenterologist to replace a departing member.
- Established successful private practice with no buy-in
- Brand new clinic with Epic EMR on campus of a 325 bed hospital
- Employed NP's utilized in the hospital and clinic
- 3 endoscopy suites with ownership option
- Call every 3rd night and 3rd weekend
- $450k with signing bonus, benefits and potential earnings of $900k
- Approved for H-1B visa sponsorship/transfer but not J-1 visa waiver
Columbus, Indiana is a diverse family friendly community located within the Indianapolis, Indiana, Louisville, Kentucky and Cincinnati, Ohio triangle.
- Ranked 6th in the nation for its architectural innovation and design.
- Ranked the 11th Safest Metropolitan District in the United States.
- Ranked #1 in US Metropolitan Area with fastest job growth.
- Ranked 12th in the State of Indiana for number of languages spoken.
- Ranked #1 in the nation by the National Recreation Park Association for the City of Columbus’ Parks & Recreation program. Columbus has hundreds of acres in its park system.
Interested candidates please contact:
Reference position ID 162017 when responding.