Permanent Outpatient Psychiatry Job in Bristol, Connecticut
Bristol Hospital and Bristol Health Medical Group have cared for the health of the community for the last 100 years, and we continue to be the leading health provider for those who live and work in the Greater Bristol area. We seek BC / BE Psychiatrists to join our mental health services team. Outpatient practice opportunities exist at our Bristol Hospital Counseling Center as well as Bristol Psychiatric Services.
You will join a well-established group of colleagues using a multidisciplinary approach to treatment.
- The Counseling Center provides outpatient counseling, group therapy, a day treatment program and STAR (Substance Treatment and Recovery-Intensive Outpatient) IOP. Our psychiatrists will provide clinical supervision for our therapists and admit to the inpatient unit as well as the partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient programs.
- Bristol Psychiatric Services is our private practice setting providing medication management and individual support psychotherapy.
- Weekend call of 1:6 to improve with additional providers; weekday call 1:4
- Our highly skilled team includes PMHNPs, RNs, LCSWs and MAs.
- Generous compensation and benefits package including 5 weeks PTO.
Bristol, Connecticut is the home to ESPN and is located within 2 hours of NYC and Boston. The area provides some of the top schools in the state as well as top Colleges and Universities in the Nation. Bradley International Airport in Hartford, CT is only a 30-minute drive from Bristol. Conveniently located to ski areas, the shore and offering many great restaurants, craft beer breweries, the arts, & a network of 700 acres of public parks, Bristol will be a place to call home!
To learn more about this physician opportunity, please contact Katie Hackett:
Please reference position ID 162174 when responding.