Permanent Addiction Psychiatry Physician Job - Chicago
Palos Health is an independent, fully-integrated, community-based health system that has delivered top-quality, compassionate, inpatient and outpatient care to the residents of Chicago’s southwest suburbs since the early 1970s. Palos Medical Group (PMG), a multispecialty group of 90 employed providers, has grown by 50% in the past two years and is now adding to our existing employed Psychiatry team.
PMG seeks a full time Addiction Psychiatrist to join a group of 7 Psychiatrists and 1 addictionologist. Physician must be BC/BE by the ABPN with interest or experience in addiction medicine.
- Join an experienced treatment team to include psychologists, advanced practice nurses, social workers, occupational therapists and counselors.
- Flexibility to structure your schedule.
- Walk into an established and busy practice from the start!
- Palos Heights is less than an hour from downtown Chicago!
- Cheer on your favorite professional sports team – the Bulls, White Sox, Cubs, Bears and Blackhawks!
- Enjoy some of best theater and jazz in the world!
- No matter how the wind blows, Chicago has something for every member of the family!
Interested candidates please contact:
Please reference Position ID 162236 when responding.