Heart Failure Cardiology Opportunity Northern Virginia
Heart Failure Cardiology Opportunity
Leading well-established private cardiology practice in the Northern Shenandoah Valley is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Heart Failure Cardiologist to join their team of 17 board certified Cardiologists in scenic Northern Virginia.
- Triple accredited, state-of-the-art, Cardiovascular Imaging Center
- Join a team of 17 Cardiologists with ample mid-level support staff
- 6 outreach locations in VA and WV
- Offers the latest advances in cardiovascular diagnostic and interventional technology along with preventative medicine
- Perform thousands of diagnostic and interventional procedures in the cardiac catheterization laboratory each year
- Competitive Compensation Package (including relo + sign-on bonus)
- Partnership Track Available
- Home of the Annual Shenandoah Apple Blossom Festival
- Enjoy a 4-season climate
- Great schools – both public and private
- Approximately 90 minutes from Washington, D.C., 45 minutes from Dulles International Airport, 2 hours from Baltimore, 3.5 hours from Philadelphia, and 2.5 hours from Richmond
- Whether you choose to go horseback riding at Rocking S Ranch, tour several historic museums, catch a show at one of the local theaters, wine tasting at James Charles Vineyard, or a brewery tour at Winchester Brew Works, Winchester's small town feel comes with a plethora of activities for the entire family to enjoy!
There are a number of excellent Heart Failure Cardiology positions available but few will offer a true balance between work and family life while affording you excellent financial rewards and a great location to live. I welcome you to contact me to learn all the details of this exciting practice.
Interested Candidates please contact:
Vice President of Recruiting
Cross Country Search