Permanent Outpatient Neurology Physician Job in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania 15146
Premier Medical Associates, voted top workplace in Pittsburgh 9 years in a row, is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Neurologist to join their team located in Monroeville, 20 minutes from downtown Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- General Outpatient Neurology
- EMGs, EEGs, Botox injections and infusion center in office
- Clinical Support Team including Neurohospitalists
- Shared 1:4 call
- Compensation Package: income guarantee, sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, quality & productivity incentives, CME, 4 weeks PTO, paid malpractice, a competitive employer sponsored benefits package, and more.
- Excellent income guarantee
- Sign-on bonus
- Quality and productivity incentives
- Relocation assistance
- PTO-4 weeks
- Paid Malpractice
- Comprehensive employer-sponsored benefit package
Premier Medical Associates:
- Voted top workplace in Pittsburgh 8 years in a row
- Providing advanced care to more than 100,000 patients in the eastern suburbs of Pittsburgh
- Recognized as a national leader in healthcare transformation
- Lead by a nationally awarded physician and leadership team
- Largest multi-specialty physician practice in the Great Pittsburgh area with 100 providers, over 400 employees, and 22 medical services across 10 locations
Monroeville, Pennsylvania 15416 - a highly desirable, suburban Pittsburgh community:
- Earned A ratings from Niche in multiple areas including nightlife, public schools, housing, family life and diversity
- Public schools ranked as among the best in the nation
- Great pro sports with the Steelers, Penguins and Pirates
- Cost of living well below the national average
- Thriving, stable economic base with headquarters for widely varying industries - banking, food processing, manufactured good, pharmaceuticals and more
Premier Medical Associates is a high-performing health organization delivering an advanced care model to the more than 100,000 patients in the eastern suburbs of Pittsburgh. Recognized as a national leader in healthcare transformation, Premier is headed by a nationally awarded physician and leadership team, representing over 400 employees. Premier delivers a higher quality of care to its communities and patients through a resolute commitment to prevention, immunization, whole-body health and patient-centered care.
Premier Medical Associates, an affiliate of the Allegheny Health Network, is the largest multi-specialty physician practice in the Greater Pittsburgh area with 100 providers, 22 medical services and specialties delivering care in 10 convenient locations.
Currently, Premier has advanced to become one of the country's exemplary healthcare organizations evidenced by its operational sophistication paired with an outstanding culture of innovation, collaboration and execution.
Interested candidates please contact:
Physician and Advance Practice Recruiter
314-236-4563 - Phone and Text
Please reference position ID 162659 when responding.