Registered Nurse - RN - Perinatal - Labor & Delivery - L&D
Registered Nurse - RN - Perinatal - Labor & Delivery - LD
Competitive Pay & Differentials
A health organization in metro Boston is urgently hiring for a permanent Registered Nurse (RN) for their Perinatal / L&D department.
- Follow guidelines instructed in the rules and regulations of the MA Board of Registration in Nursing.
- Oversee direct patient care and monitor professional performance.
- Manage nursing assessment, coordination of patient care, planning intervention, diagnosis and evaluation for patients and their families throughout the healthcare continuum.
- Follow care model created y the nursing department to handle clinical, educational, quality, and fiscal patient care results.
- Delegate patient care activities appropriately.
- Accurately enter, access,and interpret computerized data.
- Organize and prioritize work efficiently.
- Analytical skills for solving clinical issues and carry out quality improvement research utilization activities.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s in nursing BSN preferred
- Complete Baccalaureate program during first 6 months of hire and complete BSN within 36 months if not already obtained
- Active MA RN License or ability to obtain before hire.
- At least 1 year of recent Mother Baby or Labor and Delivery experience required.
- BLS certification, NRP certification preferred.
- Bilingual skills preferred.
Registered Nurse, RN, Labor and Delivery, RN, Registered Nurse, Labor and Delivery, LD, Perinatal, Registered Nurse, RN, Labor and Deliver, RN, Registered Nurse, Labor and Delivery, LD, Perinatal, RN, Perinatal, LD, L&D, Registered Nurse, RN, Registered Nurse, RN, LD, Registered Nurse, RN, Perinatal, LD, Labor and Delivery, RN, Registered Nurse, L&D, Mother and Baby, LD, Mother and Baby, Mother-Baby,
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, please apply directly to this post, send your resume to email@example.com
or text/call 314-236-4461 for immediate consideration.