Noninvasive Cardiology Physician Job in Montana Mountains: Kalispell
Rocky Mountain Heart and Lung in Kalispell, Montana offers a practice for a Noninvasive Cardiologist in one of the nation’s most attractive vacation destinations.
- 100% Outpatient, Noninvasive Cardiology or combination of Inpatient and Outpatient
- 4-day work week
- Group practice with 11 Cardiologists, 7 Pulmonary & Pulmonary Critical physicians and 2 Cardiac Surgeons.
- Support from highly skilled Advanced Practitioners and superior Hospitalists
- Option to teach residents and/or participate in clinical research through Glacier View Research Institute
The Kalispell Regional Medical Center cardiology service line received the American College of Cardiology’s National Cardiovascular Data Registry (NCDR®) ACTION Registry Platinum Performance Achievement Award for 2018. Kalispell Regional Medical Center (KRMC) is one of only 203 hospitals nationwide to receive the honor. This accomplishment is attributed to the great care provided by the physicians from Rocky Mountain Heart & Lung and the teams who treat heart attack patients at KRMC.
- Kalispell, Montana in the Heart of the Magnificent Rockies - Minutes from Glacier National Park
- Minutes from Flathead Lake, Whitefish Mountain Ski Resort & Glacier National Park, the most frequently revisited National Park in the U.S.
- Warm summer and crisp winter days; temperatures moderated by the surrounding mountains
- World-class recreation: ski, hike, bike, mountain climb, golf, fish, hunt
- Flourishing visual arts community
- Vibrant performing arts
Flathead County is the state's second-fastest growing county and recognized for the most diverse, balanced economy in the Rocky Mountain West. To get a glimpse of all our area offers, view the video at www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEhUOtuHPDY
Interested candidates please contact:
Office: 314-236-4517 (and Text)
Please reference Position ID 162739 when responding