Permanent Endocrinology Physician Job - Desirable Chicago Suburb
Signing Bonus * Independent, financially-stable health system
Palos Health, an independent, fully-integrated, community-based health system, delivers top-quality compassionate, inpatient and outpatient care to the residents of Chicago’s southwest suburbs. Palos Medical Group (PMG), a multispecialty group of 90 employed providers, has grown by 50% in the past 2 years!
We seek BE/BC Endocrinology specialist to join a collegial group of three. This unique opportunity offers you:
- Ability to have a busy practice immediately! Our primary care practice has grown rapidly driving increased demand for endocrinology services and a wait list for new patients.
- The Palos Medical Group hospitalist program offers strong inpatient support.
- PMG actively participates in ACOs and several diabetes quality improvement initiatives.
- Palos Hospital is a 428-bed hospital with over 600 affiliated physicians on staff.
- Epic EMR fully integrated with hospital.
- Our Palos Primary Care Center, located minutes from the hospital, is a gorgeous 83K sq ft outpatient facility which opened in 2018.
- Base salary, quality incentive, starting and retention bonuses. Plus 403b plan that generously matches contributions when vested.
- Comprehensive benefits.
If you would like to learn more about this physician opportunity, please contact Katie Hackett:
- Palos Heights is a beautiful, safe, quiet, family-friendly community located less than an hour from downtown Chicago.
- Cheer on your favorite professional sports team – the Bulls, White Sox, Cubs, Bears and Blackhawks!
- Enjoy some of best theater and jazz in the world.
- No matter how the wind blows, Chicago has something for every member of the family!
Please reference Position ID 162791 when responding.