Permanent Family Medicine (FM) Physician Job in Marysville, Washington (WA)
Western Washington Medical Group seeks a Family Medicine Physician (FM) to join their physician-owned and led team in Marysville, Washington (WA). Candidates must be board eligible or board certified in Family Medicine (FM).
- Outpatient only
- 4-day work week
- Established and stable practice
- Opportunity to do obstetrics and teach students during rotations
- Competitive guaranteed salary
- Sign-on and relocation bonuses available
- Shareholder option
- 9 Holidays, 4 weeks’ vacation, and 5 days for CME
- 401k retirement plan with match
- Profit sharing
Interested Candidates Contact:
- Proximity to Seattle, Washington (WA)
- Approximately 30 minutes away with housing costs cut in half compared to Seattle
- The city is located on Port Gardner Bay which offers beautiful views of the Puget Sound, Olympic Mountains, Cascade Mountains, and Snohomish River
- Everett has been ranked #21 Best Cities for Outdoor Activities in America
- There is easy access to: mountain biking, hiking, boating, fine dining, theatre, concerts, kayaking, fishing, whale watching, and much more!
- Snohomish county is known as the aerospace capital of North America and is home to the Museum of Flight
- Excellent public and private schools
To schedule an appointment, follow this link
Please reference where you saw the position and ID 162868 when responding.