Permanent Nurse Practitioner (NP) Oncology (ONC) Job in Athens, Georgia (GA)
University Cancer & Blood Center (UCBC) in Athens, GA seeks an experienced Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA) to join their Hematology/Oncology (HEM/ONC) team. UCBC has been in the community since 1982 and continues to thrive.
- Excellent support staff, including clinical coordinators, social workers, nurse educations, nutrition counselors, massage therapists and music therapists
- Join a team of 13 advanced practitioners
- Opportunity to teach and work with APP students
- Athens, Georgia (GA) was voted:
- #1 Best Place to Retire by Forbes
- #98 Best Cities to Live in America by Niche
- Home to the University of Georgia
- The cost of living is 7% below the national average
- Proximity to Atlanta, Georgia (GA) – only 1 hour away
If interested, please contact:
Schedule an appointment here!
Please reference where you saw the position and position ID 162953 when responding.