Registered Nurse - RN - Pediatric Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit - CVICU
Registered Nurse - RN - Pediatric Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit - CVICU - CICU
San Francisco, CA
$15,000 Sign - On Bonus
Relocation Assistance, up to *$7,500
A world-known academic medical center the San Francisco, CA is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) for a permanent position in their rapidly expanding Pediatric Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU) / (CICU). Join the fifth-highest rated cardiology and surgery program in the nation in a new, multi-million dollar expansion facility while enjoying high pay, top tier benefits, and access to mountains, the Pacific Coast, world-renowned wineries, and plentiful cultural amenities.
- The ideal Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU) Registered Nurse (RN) possess the clinical and analytical ability to safely perform all aspects of the nursing process with previous experience in a pediatric CVICU unit.
- RN - Registered Nurse performs collaborative nursing care with all members of patient's health care team to ensure patient-centered care.
- Assesses and interprets patient health information relative to age, health history, symptoms, etc. and provides nursing care as needed.
- Exhibits a positive mindset and maintains an accepting attitude towards colleagues, patients, and patient families of diverse backgrounds and needs.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) from an Accredited School of Nursing.
- Current State of CA Registered Nurse (RN) License or CA License already in progress.
- Current or recent experience in a Pediatric Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU).
- Current AHA Healthcare Provider, BCLS, and PALS certification. CCRN preferred. ACLS preferred.
- Pediatric ECMO experience.
Hospital & Community Highlights:
- Ranked in ALL 10 pediatric specialties with 3 specialties ranked in the top 10.
- #5 cardiology and heart surgery program in the nation.
- Top Level 1 Pediatric Trauma Center devoted entirely to pediatrics and obstetrics.
- This hospital treats the largest percentage of transplant patients under age 5 in the U.S.
- Year-round Mediterranean climate.
- Beautiful Northern California location - close to mountains, the bay, and wineries.
- Exciting year-round cultural amenities, nightlife attractions, and overall high-quality of life.
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org