Permanent Orthopedic Surgery Physician Job in Indiana
Columbus Regional Health Orthopedics in Columbus, Indiana, is searching for an orthopedic surgeon.
- Newly formed hospital employed orthopedic group
- Prefer experienced candidate with joint replacement skills
- Optional Medical Director stipend depending on credentials
- Brand new clinic with EPIC EMR on campus of a 325 bed hospital
- NP's and PA's utilized in the hospital and clinic
- 8 operating rooms
- Call every 3rd night and 3rd weekend; ER call 1 in 8
- 680k salary with signing bonus, benefits, quality and wRVU bonuses
- Not approved for visa sponsorship
Columbus, Indiana is a diverse family friendly community located within the Indianapolis, Indiana, Louisville, Kentucky and Cincinnati, Ohio triangle.
- Ranked 6th in the nation for its architectural innovation and design.
- Ranked the 11th Safest Metropolitan District in the United States.
- Ranked #1 in US Metropolitan Area with fastest job growth.
- Ranked 12th in the State of Indiana for number of languages spoken.
- Ranked #1 in the nation by the National Recreation Park Association for the City of Columbus’ Parks & Recreation program. Columbus has hundreds of acres in its park system.
Interested candidates please contact:
Reference position ID 163057 when responding.