Sterile Processing Tech
Sterile Processing Tech - Methuen, MA Area
We are currently seeking a Sterile Processing Tech to join our team.
Sterile Processing Tech Responsibilities:
- Decontamination, packaging, sterilization and distribution of medical and surgical supplies.
- Adheres to department dress according to the Sterile Processing procedure manual.
- Operates all sterile equipment according to posted procedures.
- Knows all parameters of team and E.T.O. sterilization-aeration, chemical indicators and biological indicators.
- Participates in department in service programs as evidenced in department in-service records.
- Follows body substance isolations in accordance with infection control manual.
- Performs work of equal skill, effort and responsibility as directed.
Sterile Processing Tech Qualifications:
- High school degree or equivalent required.
- Certified Sterile Processing technician required within 9 months of the employee's start date.
- At least 1 year of sterile processing experience is required.
Interested Candidates Please Contact:
Joe Della Vecchia
Senior Healthcare Recruiter
Click here to schedule a time to speak with me!
Please reference Position ID 163120 when responding.