Registered Nurse (RN) Operating Room (OR)
Registered Nurse (RN) OR - Nashoba Valley Medical Center - Ayer, MA
Come join Steward Health Care System where we strive to serve the needs of our communities by delivering the highest quality of care with compassion and respect. Our continued focus on the patient experience informs our caregivers in how to provide care that is respectful of and responsive to individual patient and family preferences, needs and values.
We are currently seeking Operating Room Registered Nurses to join our team.
Registered Nurse (RN) OR Position Summary:
- Registered Nurse responsible for carrying out nursing accountabilities within the Operating Room. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Addresses the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care related to the surgical environment.
- Communicates with surgeon and anesthesiologist continuously and as needed about patient condition.
- Assists with the maintenance of surgical equipment and inventory.
- Participates in performance improvement activities.
- Assesses operating room for equipment functioning and readiness, obtains supplies for individual cases and ensures all appropriate needs of surgical operating team are met.
- Monitors, positions and assists patient during procedure.
Registered Nurse (RN) OR Qualifications:
- MA RN Licensure.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing.
- Minimum of one (1) year work experience in the operating room.
- BSN Preferred.
- BLS required.
- Current ACLS or Basic EKG or Arrhythmia-identification certification.
Interested Candidates Please Contact:
Joe Della Vecchia
Senior Healthcare Recruiter
Click here to schedule a time to speak with me!
Please reference Position ID 163125 when responding.