Pediatric Nephrology Position - Brooklyn, NY
Pediatric Nephrology Position
The Department of Pediatrics of the State University of New York Downstate Medical Center (Health Sciences University) College of Medicine, Brooklyn’s leader in academic pediatrics, seeks a Pediatric Nephrologist to join its expanding Pediatric Nephrology program.
- Professionally rewarding position offers clinical, academic, and research opportunities
- Large referral base of physicians, from both SUNY Downstate (University Hospital of Brooklyn) and Kings County Hospital as well as throughout Brooklyn, provide continuous patient referrals with a variety of interesting pathology
- Your time will be spent on the consultative service, out-patient practice, inpatient and transplant clinic, outreach, dialysis, and educating medical students, Pediatric Residents, and Fellows in the Pediatric Nephrology Fellowship Program along with research activities that suit your interests
- You will work closely with the Director of the Division of Pediatric Nephrology to aggressively grow the clinical enterprise, promote the only Pediatric ESRD Dialysis and Transplant Service in Brooklyn, while enhancing the educational experience of students and staff
- A competitive income, a bonus opportunity, and a very comprehensive benefits package is offered along with faculty appointment to SUNY and an opportunity for academic promotion
SUNY Downstate is located in the heart of Brooklyn, NY Its excellent location affords the medical staff the opportunity to live in any of the five boroughs and some parts of Long Island or Westchester. You will be able to take advantage of all the great amenities the New York City area has to offer!
There are a number of Pediatric Nephrology positions available however few will give you an opportunity to work with other outstanding clinicians and academicians while truly making a difference in the underprivileged communities of urban NYC. You will also receive a great deal of personal and professional satisfaction playing an important role in the education of medical school students and Pediatric Residents and Fellows.
I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you and share all the details of this exceptional opportunity. Please contact me:
Vice President of Recruiting