|Allied Health||Surgical Technician||Boston||MA||163253|
Surgical Technologist - Surgical Technician, CST
Competitive Pay, differntials, & Benefits
A medical center in Boston is seeking a detail-oriented Surgical Technician, CST for permanent hire.
• The ideal Surgical Technician/Technologist, CST for this position is versed in several service lines with recent inpatient experience.
Provide patient care during surgical procedures by prepping and sterilizing rooms, transporting patients, and passing surgical instruments to surgeons.
• Apply technical and aseptic techniques to ensure surgery room is up-to-date on sterile standards and procedures.
• Knowledge of medical terminology and abbreviations.
• Computer proficient to access and enter computerized data/information.
• Excellent interpersonal skills to interact appropriately with patients, families, physicians and other hospital staff.
• Exceptional time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
• Must be able to effectively speak read and write English.
• Surgical Technician Certification.
• 2 years of Previous Surgical Tech experience.
For more information about this exciting opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com!