|Allied Health||Surgical Technician||Boston||MA||163253|
Surgical Technologist - Surgical Technician, CST
Competitive Pay, differentials, & Benefits
A medical center in Boston is seeking a detail-oriented Surgical Technician/ Surgical Technologist - CST for permanent hire.
• The ideal Surgical Technician/Technologist, CST for this position is versed in several service lines with recent inpatient experience.
Provide patient care during surgical procedures by prepping and sterilizing rooms, transporting patients, and passing surgical instruments to surgeons.
• Apply technical and aseptic techniques to ensure surgery room is up-to-date on sterile standards and procedures.
• Knowledge of medical terminology and abbreviations.
• Computer proficient to access and enter computerized data/information.
• Excellent interpersonal skills to interact appropriately with patients, families, physicians and other hospital staff.
• Exceptional time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
• Must be able to effectively speak read and write English.
• Surgical Technician Certification.
• 2 years of Previous Surgical Tech experience.
Surgical Technician, Surgical Technologist, Surgical Instruments, Surgical Tech, Surg Tech, Operating Room Technologist, Surgery Technologist, Instrument Tech, Surg Tech, Surgery Tech, Surgical Technician, Surgical Technologist, Surg Tech, CST, Certified Surg Tech, CST, Surgery Technician, Surgical Technician, Surgical Instrument Tech, Instrument Technician, Surgical Technician , Surg Tech, Surgical Technician, Surgical Technologist
For more information about this exciting opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or text/call 314-236-4461 for immediate consideration.