Permanent Gynecologic Oncology Physician Job in Iowa
Iowa-based, 250+ provider physician owned and governed multi-specialty group seeks a gynecologic oncologist to join a premiere and growing department.
- Join an established and busy practice working with one other gyn/oncologist
- Average of 12-15 new patients per week
- Friendly, high-quality nursing staff
- Block OR time with robust robotic surgery program
- Women's Center with specialists in Surgical Oncology, Surgery Breast Clinic, OB/Gyn and Uro/Gyn
- State of the art radiation facilities
- Close relationship with Radiation and Medical Oncology
- Coordinated and comprehensive care throughout clinic and hospitals
- Large referral base within clinic of over 250 multi-specialty physicians and providers; external referral base includes over 1.3 million
- EMR with Virtual Scribe Service
- Excellent salary, signing bonus, fellowship stipend, comprehensive benefits, and shareholder track
Midwestern Capital city with numerous amenities and recognition including "#1 Best State to Practice Medicine," "#1 Physicians' Top Places to Live and Work," "#1 Best Place to Live in America" and "#1 Best Affordable Place to Live in the U.S."
Interested candidates please contact:
Reference position ID 163298 when responding.