Hematology/Oncology - Private Practice - York, Pennsylvania
Cancer Care Associates of York, a physician led group, is seeking a Hematologist/Oncologist (Hem/Onc) Physician to join their private group practice located in York, Pennsylvania (PA), just 1 hour north of Baltimore.
- Monday - Friday clinic schedule
- 1:8 Call schedule
- 20 - 25 patients/office day
- Multidisciplinary office support staff - RNs, LPNs, CMAs
- Infusion suites, laboratory, & oral dispensary onsite
- Clinical Trial opportunities
- BC/BE in Hematology/Oncology
- Excellent Communication skills – Verbal/Written
- Excellent Project management skills
- Interest in Sub-Specialty patient care
- Clinical Trial interest/experience
- Competitive Compensation Package, Earn over MGMA 75th %tile
- $20K Sign-On Bonus
- Partnership track in place
- Productivity Bonus program
- 4 weeks PTO
- Sick Time
- 401K & Profit Sharing
- CME Allowance
- Health/ Life Insurance Benefits
- Paid Medical Malpractice Insurance
As a well- established, independent practice for over 45 years, Cancer Care Associates of York have treated patients in the York, PA community for their oncology and hematology needs. The team at Cancer Care Associates of York consists of 8 Physicians, 6 Advanced Practitioners and a multi-disciplinary support team of over 100 employees in their 18,000 square foot facility. Cancer Care Associates of York utilizes a team approach to coordinate the patient’s care for cancer and blood diseases, all with a focus of personalized, high quality and compassionate care. Furthermore, Cancer Care Associates of York is active in multiple clinical trials including experience with Investigator initiated trials. We also are proud to have received the 2021 ACCC Innovator award and are members of the national clinically integrated network – Quality Cancer Care Alliance (QCCA).
York, PA offers a great place to live, work, play and raise a family. There are many cultural amenities including Symphony Orchestra, performing arts, historical society, community theaters, two local colleges and quality public, private and parochial schools. Located close to major cities like Baltimore, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Pittsburgh and New York City, this provides quick access to travel and city atmosphere.
To learn more contact:
Please reference position ID 163306 when responding.