Musculoskeletal Practice Center City Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Center City Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Philadelphia’s premier physician owned Medical Office and Rehabilitation Center seeks a Primary Care Physician or Specialist who seeks a musculoskeletal practice and desires to be part of an entrepreneurial team.
- You will join two primary care physicians, physical therapists, occupational therapists, chiropractors, and medical assistants in a very collegial and supportive setting
- Patient care and quality medicine is stressed. Physicians are able to spend time with their patients and are not expected to see a high number of patients daily. On average, the physicians will see 10 to 12 patients per day
- You will play an important role in overseeing the medical needs of patients as they receive their therapy to resume an active life style or to get back to work
- In addition to physical therapy, the practice offers post-surgical therapy, manual manipulation, vestibular therapy testing, functional capacity evaluations, occupational therapy, and post concussive syndrome evaluation
- No nights or weekends
- Very competitive salary, bonus opportunity, and full benefits which include, 401K, fully paid health benefits, paid malpractice insurance, paid vacation and sick time, CME, a possible signing bonus, and ownership opportunities within the practice
- The practice’s location in Center City offers you an opportunity to live in the city or in any of the Pennsylvania or New Jersey suburbs you desire
- Philadelphia offers outstanding restaurants, the Arts, professional sports team, more historic sites than you can count, and so much more
- For those physicians with families, some of the top-rated school systems in the United States are located in the nearby suburbs. Philadelphia and Southeastern, Pennsylvania are home to a large number of highly ranked Universities and Colleges
Whether you are a primary care physician or a specialist who desires a less stressful and professionally rewarding practice setting where you will play a key role in your patient’s health, I highly recommend you contact me to discuss all of the practice details.
Vice President of Recruiting
Cross Country Search
Please reference Position ID 163324 when responding.