Surgical Technician - Surgical Technologist - CST
Surgical Technician - Surgical Technician, CST
$2500 Sign-on Bonus
A top health system within the greater Boston is seeking a detailed-oriented Surgical Technician, CST for a permanent position.
- Responsible for providing and maintaining a safe, sterile surgical environment. This includes applying direct knowledge of aseptic techniques, homeostasis, and surgical sequence on case assigned.
- Maintains a calm, professional demeanor in high stress and demanding environments.
- Prepares operating room and surgical instruments per surgeon’s preference card and case type.
- Ensures all supplies and surgical tools are available prior to surgery by anticipating special surgical instrument needs, counting surgical instrument inventory, and reporting damaged/missing surgical equipment.
- Accurately completes and maintains records, documents, and department logs in a time-sensitive manner.
- High School Diploma / GED
- Graduate of Surgical Technician Program with Certified Surgical Technician certification, or ability to obtain within 6 months of hire.
- 6 months of OR experience
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send an updated resume to email@example.com
or text/call 314-236-4461!