Permanent Academic Pediatric Surgery Physician Job - Southern Illinois University
Southern Illinois School of Medicine, Springfield, IL
The Department of Surgery at Southern Illinois University seeks a board eligible/certified Pediatric Surgeon to join the expanding program at our main campus in Springfield, Illinois.
- This academically-oriented position offers opportunities for teaching, research and collaboration with faculty colleagues.
- The Department of Surgery has a thriving surgery residency program with a total of 15 residents.
- Surgery residents take first call and the Department enjoys the support of a full time pediatric surgery NP!
- Faculty appointment at the Assistant or Associate level commensurate with experience.
- The ideal candidate will share our mission to provide world-class care through education, clinical medicine and research.
Springfield, the state capital of Illinois, offers you and your family
- A low cost of living,
- Six public and private high schools, two universities, and a community college,
- Strong Midwestern values and historical amenities, and
- Easy access to St. Louis, Chicago and Indianapolis.
Candidates with interest in this physician opportunity please contact Katie Hackett:
Please reference Job Position ID 163585 when responding.