Structural/Interventional Cardiology Opportunity - Northern, VA
Structural/Interventional Cardiology Opportunity
Leading well-established private cardiology practice in the Northern Shenandoah Valley is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Structural/Interventional Cardiologist to join their team of 20 board certified Cardiologists in scenic Northern, Virginia.
- You would be joining one other Structural/Interventional Cardiologist to help lead our expanding structural heart program
- This position offers a collaborative team approach with opportunities for participation in research and teaching
- Private practiced leased by Valley Health. Valley health consists of 6 hospitals with Winchester Medical Center being the largest at nearly 500 beds
- 3 Cardiothoracic surgeons preforming state of the art surgical care
- 9 Cath Labs with 2 dedicated to EP and 3 dedicated to Vascular and 1 state of the art Hybrid OR / Cath lab built in 2016
- The group performed 1000 PCI’s a year, 160 CABG’s, 60 surgical valves, and 120 transcatheter valves including TAVR and mitral clip; there is also a robust Watchman program
- Interventional call would be roughly 1 in 7. Only have to cover one hospital. Weekend call would be roughly 1 in 7 weekends
- Home of the Annual Shenandoah Apple Blossom Festival
- Enjoy a 4-season climate
- Great schools – both public and private
- Approximately 1 hour from Washington, D.C., 45 minutes from Dulles International Airport, 2 hours from Baltimore, 3.5 hours from Philadelphia, and 2.5 hours from Richmond
- Whether you choose to go horseback riding at Rocking S Ranch, tour several historic museums, catch a show at one of the local theater's, wine tasting at James Charles Vineyard, or a brewery tour at Winchester Brew Works, Winchester's small town feel comes with a plethora of activities for the entire family to enjoy!
There are a number of excellent Structural/Interventional positions available but few will offer a true balance between work and family life while affording you excellent financial rewards and a great location to live. I welcome you to contact me to learn all the details of this exciting practice.
Interested Candidates please contact:
Vice President of Recruiting
Cross Country Search
Please reference ID# 164856 when responding.