Registered Nurse - RN - Inpatient Acute Care Manager
Registered Nurse - RN - Inpatient Care Manager/ Case Manager
Competitive Pay & Differentials
Boston Metro area
A highly reputable academic medical center is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) for a permanent, full-time Inpatient Acute Care Manager leadership position.
- The ideal Registered Nurse (RN) Inpatient Care Manager holds at least 3 years of clinical experience in addition to one year of acute care management experience and utilizes this experience to provide superior care to assigned patient case load.
- Communicates effectively with all members of the health care team, patient, and patient's family.
- Collects and analyzes variances in patient care plans and addresses variance issues accordingly.
- Analyzes patient outcomes and hospital performance indicators and make suggestions for areas of improvement.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- ASN, (must enroll in BSN program within 6 months).
- BSN preferred.
- State of MA Registered Nurse (RN) License or the ability to obtain before hire.
- 1+ year of recent inpatient care management/case management experience
- 3+ years of case management clinical experience.
Interested candidates, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or text/call 857-239-5089 for immediate consideration.