Registered Nurse RN - PACU
Registered Nurse RN PACU - INTEGRIS Health - Oklahoma City, OK
Join the PACU team at INTEGRIS Health in Oklahoma City with patient care at the heart of everything we do - find your calling with us!
Great environment and full time employees enjoy excellent benefits to include medical, dental, vision, retirement savings w/ match and much more!
Registered Nurse RN PACU Position Overview:
The Staff Registered Nurse assumes responsibility for the management and delivery of patient care utilizing the nursing process May be required to float to other units. May be required to participate in on call status. This position requires population specific competencies. Adheres to National Patient Safety Goals as appropriate based on the level of patient contact this position requires. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Development of the plan of care.
- Implementation of appropriate patient care interventions.
- Evaluation of appropriate patient care interventions.
- Supervises and coordinates other licensed and non-licensed personnel in the provision of care to patients as assigned.
- Provides guidance and mentorship to non-licensed personnel and students, as appropriate.
Registered Nurse RN PACU Position Qualifications:
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of Oklahoma or current multistate license from a Nurse Licensure Compact (eNLC) member state.
- Current BLS certification upon hire, or completion within 30 days of hire.
- 1 to 2 years of related work RN experience required.
- Department specific competencies will be completed in the applicable department during the orientation process.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English.
Interested Candidates Please Contact:
Senior Healthcare Recruiter
Click here to schedule a time to speak with me!
Please reference Position ID 165071 when responding.