Registered Nurse RN - OR - Surgical
Registered Nurse RN OR/Surgical - INTEGRIS Health - Oklahoma City, OK
Join a team of clinical professionals with the INTEGRIS Surgical Team in the Oklahoma City area with patient care at the heart of everything we do - find your calling with us!
Great environment and full time employees enjoy excellent benefits to include retirement savings and personal paid leave!
Registered Nurse RN OR/Surgical Position Overview:
The Staff Registered Nurse assumes responsibility for the management and delivery of patient care utilizing the nursing process May be required to float to other units. May be required to participate in on call status. This position requires population specific competencies. Adheres to National Patient Safety Goals as appropriate based on the level of patient contact this position requires. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Development of the plan of care.
- Implementation of appropriate patient care interventions.
- Evaluation of appropriate patient care interventions.
- Supervises and coordinates other licensed and non-licensed personnel in the provision of care to patients as assigned.
- Provides guidance and mentorship to non-licensed personnel and students, as appropriate.
Registered Nurse RN OR/Surgical Position Qualifications:
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of Oklahoma or current multistate license from a Nurse Licensure Compact (eNLC) member state.
- Current BLS certification upon hire, or completion within 30 days of hire.
- Department specific competencies will be completed in the applicable department during the orientation process.
Interested Candidates Please Contact:
Senior Healthcare Recruiter
Click here to schedule a time to speak with me!
Please reference Position ID 165072 when responding.