Permanent Gynecology (GYN) Physician Job in Princeton, New Jersey (NJ)
Women’s Healthcare of Princeton (WHP), a nationally respected gynecology practice in Princeton, New Jersey (NJ), seeks a Gynecologist (GYN) to join its expanding and highly regarded practice. Whether you prefer a more office-based practice or have a strong interest in MIS and/or Robotic surgery, we welcome you to respond.
- The position is 100% gynecology (no obstetrics)
- WHP gynecologic services include, adolescent gynecology, annual gyn visits, care of chronic pelvic pain, endometriosis, treatment of abnormal bleeding, including fibroids, infertility evaluation, laparoscopic and robotic surgery, female urology including urodynamics, female sexual function, and menopause
- You will work with and be mentored by one of the nation’s experts in sexual medicine, menopause, and vulvovaginal disorders
- Very collegial office with strong support including advanced practitioners, on-site ultrasound, and on-site procedure room with anesthesiologist
- The practice is open to someone who desires a partnership track or who prefers to be employed
- Excellent compensation package which includes a very competitive salary, production bonus, and a full comprehensive benefits package is offered
- The Princeton area is one of the most desired areas to live on the East Coast with a wide range of arts, educational, social, and cultural opportunities available to the candidate. It also has easy access by car or public transportation to New York and Philadelphia.
- Outstanding schools, beautiful homes, great shopping, and superb restaurants are just a few reasons why professionals love calling the area home
- Home of Princeton University
There may be several attractive Gynecology positions available for your consideration. However, few will offer you the opportunity to be a part of a team whose mission is progressive and personalized care while providing you a healthy work/life balance. When you include the opportunity for excellent financial rewards and the outstanding location, this position is truly worth considering.
Interested physician candidates please contact:
Schedule an appointment to discuss here!
Please reference where you saw the position and position ID 165103 when responding.