Permanent Faculty Non-invasive Cardiology Physician Job outside Nashville, Tennessee
Academically affiliated integrated delivery system seeks 2 Non-Invasive Cardiologists to join their team and expand its regional presence outside Nashville, Tennessee (TN). The new service line is in partnership with local community hospitals. Candidates must be BE / BC in Cardiology.
- 70% outpatient / 30% inpatient
- Call 1:4 - very light
- Autonomy and flexibility to grow the service line according to your own vision
- Opportunity for CT imaging and progressive nuclear medicine
- Dedicated NP support
- Faculty appointment with medical student interaction
- Established referral bases
- EMR-EPIC with Dragon
- Comprehensive benefits package including tuition assistance
- 50 minutes from Nashville, Tennessee (TN)
- Nashville, Tennessee (TN) is rated "#7 Best Place to Retire by Patch" and "#11 Best Places to Live in the USA" by US News
- 45 Minutes from Land Between the Lakes, which is well-known for bird watching, boating, camping, fishing, hunting, swimming, and much more
- Clarksville, Tennessee (TN)
- Cost of living is 8% lower than the US Average
- Ranked in the "Best Cities to Buy a House in America"
- Excellent public, private, and parochial schools as well as no state income tax!
If interested, please contact:
Schedule an appointment to discuss by following this link
Please reference where you saw the position and position ID 165113 when responding.