Administrator Director - Social Work - LCSW - LMFT
Administrator - Social Work - LMFT - LCSW
Director and Manager - LCSW, LMFT, Psy.D
Relocation Assistance or Sign-On Bonus
Greater Oakland, CA
A mental health organization consistently rated as a top employer is seeking an experienced Social Worker/Therapist (LCSW, LMFT or Psy. D) as an Program Administrator of an inpatient program in the Souther Greater Oakland area.
The Administrator manages all aspects of the day to day operations of the Program. This involves ensuring regulatory compliance and actively overseeing quality assurance performance improvements. Additionally, the Administrator collaborates with all corporate departments and outside consultants and represents the Program to State/County agencies, community partners, and consumer groups.
- Demonstrate the company mission, purpose, values, and beliefs in everyday language and contact with internal and external stakeholders
- Plans, organizes, directs, and controls the Program responsible for the Program’s administrative functioning
- Acts as the privacy contact for the Program, maintaining all required records, logs, and systems in compliance with HIPAA regulations
- Implements all Program policies and procedures through the appropriate assignment of duties to the administrative staff
- Manages all strategic planning activities of the Program with the primary goal of ensuring ongoing effectiveness of the Program
- Develops and maintains a productive work relationship with State and local agency representatives; actively participates in meeting customer needs and adapting to changing customer and community needs at all times; acts as liaison between the Program and State/County customers and community partners
- Establishes staffing requirements for all departments, directing the recruitment, selection, and when necessary, disciplinary action within the Program
- Manages the Program within allocated budgetary parameters and collaborates in the development of the fiscal budget
- Supervises all department managers and maintains supervisory authority over personnel assigned to the departments Ensures that the Program complies with all applicable laws and regulations and keeps informed about changes in regulations
- Establishes the vision for the Program
- Manages all strategic planning activities of the Program
- Establishes the culture of the Program and creates initiatives that reinforce the culture
- Acts as the Program's liaison to the Corporate office, ensuring corporate initiatives are implemented and maintained
- Masters or higher degree in Social Services.
- Current State of CA license /registration as LCSW, LMFT, LMSW, or Psy.D.
- 2+ leadership experience in a management health care or mental health setting
- Substance abuse and SMI severe mental illness experience required
Interested candidates, please apply or send your updated resume to Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org