Nursing Supervisor - RN
|Leadership - Nursing
Nursing Supervisor - RN - UMass Memorial HealthAlliance - Clinton Campus - Per Diem
HealthAlliance - Clinton Hospital is part of the UMass Memorial Health Care system. At UMass Memorial Health Care, Everyone is a Caregiver regardless of title. Exceptional patient care, academic excellence and leading-edge research make UMass Memorial the premier health care system of Central and Western Massachusetts, and a place where we can help you build the career you deserve.
UMass Memorial HealthAlliance - Clinton Campus is currently seeking a Per Diem Nursing Supervisor - RN to join our team.
Nursing Supervisor - RN Position Overview:
- Administrative responsibility for the overall coordination of nursing services during an assigned off-shift, such as evenings, nights, week-ends and holidays.
- Responsible for ensuring the most efficient coordination patient placement and efficient patient flow, and is responsible for effectively communicating with appropriate Nurse Managers about issues that arise in their absence and for serving as an administrative, clinical and educational resource to the patient care staff.
- Serves as the administrative authority responsible for the provision of quality nursing care and the smooth function of all nursing units on an assigned shift, working collaboratively with physicians, administrators and other patient care staff.
- Directs all bed management/flow activities.
- Float to Leominster Campus as needed.
Nursing Supervisor - RN Position Qualifications:
- Currently holds an active RN license in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Must be a graduate of a recognized school of Nursing, BSN preferred.
- 5 years of clinical nursing experience and demonstrated skill in a team leader role.
- Ability to supervise a nursing shift at a busy community hospital, an excellent knowledge of nursing practices and regulatory and legislative requirements, and very good problem solving, planning and organizing skills.
- ACLS Required.
Interested Candidates Please Contact:
Senior Healthcare Recruiter
Click here to schedule a time to speak with me!
Please reference Position ID 165156 when responding.