Permanent Family Medicine (FM) Physician Job in Benton City, Washington (WA)
Prosser Memorial Health seeks an Family Medicine Physician/Internist (IM) to join their team in Benton City, Washington (WA). Candidates must be board certified or board eligible in Family Medicine (FM). Prosser Memorial Health is a 25-bed full service, community based, federally qualified non-profit medical center.
- Outpatient only
- No call
- 17-20 patients per day
- Option for 4-day work week
- EMR - EPIC
- Opportunity to perform procedures and to work with students
- Employer not approved for J-1 or H-1b visa candidates
- Three-year guarantee of $250,000
- Sign-on bonus of $25,000
- Relocation up to $20,000
- Total first year package of $295,000
- Catered to your needs package with options for resident stipend, student loan repayment, and retention bonuses
- 20 days of vacation and 11 Holidays, as well as 5 days for CME time with a $5,000 CME stipend
- Malpractice and tail coverage
Interested Candidates Contact:
- 15-minutes from the Tri-Cities (Pasco, Richland, and Kennewick, Washington (WA))
- Proximity to Tri-Cities Airport (PSC), which is a local airport in Pasco with direct flights to San Francisco, California (CA); Salt Lake City, Utah (UT); Denver, Colorado (CO); Minneapolis, Minnesota (MN); and a 30-minute flight to Seattle, Washington (WA)
- 300 Days of Sunshine
- Able to live in West Richland, Washington (WA), which is ranked #1 Best Suburbs to Buy a House in Washington (WA) and #1 Best Public Schools in Kennewick Area by Niche.com
- No state income tax!
See other opportunities here
Please reference where you saw the position and ID 165169 when responding.